Abroadland creates the print designs and uses Printful on demand service* as a supplier for the print products on sale on Abroadland's website. Printful:
- provides and prints the products
- ships/delivers the products
- has their own Shipping and Return Policies
Abroadland follows the Return Policy of Printful.
If the product you ordered is misprinted or damaged, you can file a claim within 24 days (3,5 weeks) of receiving it. The same applies to lost packages, which you can report no later than 24 days after the estimated arrival time has passed.
Currently we give refunds only for manufacture errors but not customer errors or changes. Refunds related to delivery/post errors depend on the case.
If the item you receive is damaged, you can get refund by writing an email and sending a photo of the damage within 24 days (3,5 weeks) to firstname.lastname@example.org - we will then make a report to Printful and follow the process towards the refund of the costs.
If you changed your mind on the product you ordered, we can't unfortunately offer a refund or to change the product to another product for free. Each item is printed only on demand – there is no storage for them to wait for the next order.
Do you like the product, but the size isn’t right?
You can ask for an exchange, but this may cost you extra as Printful will charge us an additional production fee.
Please contact email@example.com before returning any products.
Any claims in 24 days (3,5 weeks)
- Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 24 days after the product has been received.
- For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 24 days after the estimated delivery date.
- Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
When an items can be returned?
- Claims deemed an error on our part – such as a misprinted, damaged or defective item – are covered at our expense.
- As all items are printed only on demand (only when an order has been made) we don't unfortunately accept returns for another product or size or money-back in a situation related to a change of mind (when there is no error/damage in the item).
- We don't accept returns of sealed goods, such as but not limited to face masks, which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons.
How can I do a return?
If there is something wrong with the item:
If you notice an issue on the product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know:
1. the purchase order number
2. what is the item and what is wrong with the item
3. attach a photo of the misprinted/damaged/defective item
The withdrawal request will undergo an evaluation to verify whether the product was used or destroyed, even if partial. In these cases, a refund will not be possible. We will notify you once Printful has decided whether your goods are eligible for a refund or an exchange.
If the package has been lost in transit:
Please check first your local post if they would have or know the location of the package.
If the package has been lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 24 days (3,5 weeks) after the estimated delivery date.
If the package can not be found please contact us at email@example.com and let us know what is the issue and when the shipment was supposed to arrive. We will contact Printful and let you know if there is something more needed from your part and how the process continues.
In most cases the costs of reprinting and shipping a replacement order will be covered. We may ask for your help before doing that, like confirming that the shipping address was correct. It would also be good to double-check that you got in touch with the shipping carrier to try locating the lost order.
If the product is damaged in the mail:
If something arrives damaged, send a photo of the damaged goods to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 days. We'll contact Printful to send a replacement to you.
What if a package wasn't delivered even if the tracking states that it was?
If the package was marked as delivered by the carrier, we can't cover the cost of reshipping or refunding the order.
Double-check with your postal service before filing a report for lost goods. If there is a mistake with your address, edit it and inform us immediately so we can report to the Printful support and the re-shipping fees can be charged.
In case your order is marked as “delivered”, check the notes left by the courier. Your package might be given to a family member or dropped in a particular spot.
There may be cases where the delivery was made, but the package was left in an unexpected location at the address. You should reach out to the carrier and inquire if any additional details were left by the delivery person.
What is the return address for the items?
The return address is by default Printful's, and is based on where your package was fulfilled. Abroadland only makes the print images and has no storage or delivery for the printed items.
Please contact us first at email@example.com and let us know the issue so we can check the correct Printful return address for you, assuming that the return/refund conditions are met.
You can see all return addressess of Printful here (note: these addresses are only for product returns of damaged or misprinted products, not for other products, letters etc. and after Abroadland has checked with Printful that the return conditions are met): https://help.printful.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014065699-Where-are-returns-sent-
Package your item and send them back to the fulfillment facility that processed your order. Before sending anything, we kindly ask you to contact firstname.lastname@example.org first.
Notification for EU consumers
According to Article 16(c) and (e) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
- the supply of goods that are made to the consumer's specifications or are clearly personalized;
- sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and thus aren't suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons,
therefore Printful reserves rights to refuse returns at its sole discretion.
Other questions? Contact
Please contact us email@example.com on any questions.
See also the Shipping Policy
* Print on demand (POD) is a printing technology and business process in which items are not printed until the company receives an order, allowing personalized prints of single or small quantities.